Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the mathematical concept of partial differential equations (PDEs) for virtual image restoration.
- Author BiographyCarola-Bibiane Schonlieb is a Lecturer in Applied and Computational Analysis and Head of the Cambridge Image Analysis group at the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (DAMTP), University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Carola-Bibiane Schonlieb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note69 b/w illus. 34 colour illus. 15 exercises
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.