CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the history of numerical analysis of PDEs. This volume explores the formulation of the concept of stability in the Lax equivalence theorem and the Kreiss matrix lemmas. It describes, spline collocation methods, spectral methods and wavelet methods.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- Series TitleNumerical Analysis 2000
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight760 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byD. Sloan,E. Suli,S Vandewalle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.