Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual conversions figure heavily in such novels as Thomas Pynchon's Vineland and Toni Morrison's Paradise . What connects such varied works is that their convert-characters are disenchanted with secularism yet apprehensive of dogmatic religiosity. This work is a study to identify a body of contemporary fiction in such terms.
- Author BiographyJohn A. McClure is a professor of English and associate director of the graduate program in the English department at Rutgers University. He is the author of Late Imperial Romance and Kipling and Conrad: The Colonial Fiction.
- Author(s)John A. McClure
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication25/12/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.