Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.22Trending at £26.09
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £10.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors address a fundamental problem in applied social science and educational research - the widespread difficulty researchers and students from all disciplines face when trying to combine people-based and evidence-based research into complex social settings characterized by uncertainty and the unknown.
- Author BiographyJacques M. Chevalier is Chancellor's Professor Emeritus in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. Daniel J. Buckles is Adjunct Research Professor in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, and an independent consultant.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Buckles,Jacques M. Chevalier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white line drawings
- Weight1133 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.