All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.13
- £6.76Trending at £12.10
- £14.54Trending at £14.97
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
- £5.78Trending at £9.79
About this product
- Author(s)Anja Rocke,Carsten Herzberg,Yves Sintomer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. 'It all began in Porto Alegre...' Chapter 2. European convergence? Chapter 3. Six participatory models Chapter 4. Porto Alegre in Europe? (Spain and Italy) Chapter 5. 'Proximity democracy is in the air' (France) Chapter 6. Proximity: Springboard or trap? (Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands) Chapter 7. Participatory modernisation (Germany and Finland) Chapter 8. Between community development and public-private partnerships (United Kingdom, Poland) Chapter 9. Public services serving the public? Chapter 10. An instrument of social justice? Chapter 11. Democratizing democracy?
- Author BiographyYves Sintomer is professor for political science at Paris 8 University, and Senior Fellow at the Institut Universitaire de France. He is visiting professor and associated researcher at Neuchatel University, Lausanne University and Bask Country University. He is doctor of political and social sciences (European University Institute, Florence) and works in a research supervision capacity (Paris 5 University). Anja Rocke is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the Institute for Social Sciences at Humboldt University, Berlin. She studied in Berlin and Paris and achieved her doctoral degree at the European University Institute in Florence. Carsten Herzberg is Senior Researcher at the nexus Institute a think tank for participatory politics and cooperation management in Berlin. He studied Political Science and holds a German-French PhD.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.