All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did our universe begin? An understanding of the development of the early universe brings together the subjects of particle physics, astrophysics, and cosmology. This text involves the student in this rapidly growing field of research.
- Author BiographyD. H. Perkins is Emeritus Professor of Physics at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)D. H. Perkins
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- Series TitleOxford Master Series in Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note101 line drawings, 23 photographs
- Weight779 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.