All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a reference on particle detectors for graduate students and researchers in particle physics.
- Author BiographyClaus Grupen is Professor Dr. in the Department of Physics at Siegen University. He was awarded the Special High Energy and Particle Physics Prize of the European Physical Society for establishing the existence of the gluon in independent and simultaneous ways, as member of the PLUTO experiment at DESY in 1995. Boris Shwartz is a Leading Researcher at the Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics. He has worked on the development and construction of the detectors used in several projects, including the KEDR and CMD-2 detectors, WASA experiment, and the Belle collaboration.
- Author(s)Boris Shwartz,Claus Grupen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics & Cosmology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 26
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note340 b/w illus. 81 exercises
- Weight1380 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.