All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers state estimation of stochastic dynamic systems from noisy measurements, specifically sequential Bayesian estimation and nonlinear or stochastic filtering. Describes applications in multi-target systems, video tracking of pedestrians and more.
- Author BiographyBranko Ristic is at the Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Australia
- Author(s)Branko Ristic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.