Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a pedagogical introduction to the various aspects of both particle physics beyond the Standard Model and Cosmology of the Early Universe. This book offers necessary tools to build theoretical models addressing various issues both in cosmology and particle physics.
- Author BiographyFrancis Bernardeau works in various domains of theoretical cosmology, from the physics of the early Universe of the study of its large-scale structure. His recent activities are centred on multiple-field inflationary models and gravitational cosmic shear observations. Christophe Grojean has scientific interests that spread from astroparticle physics to the phenomenology of particle physics beyond the Standard Model.His recent activities are centred on models of electroweak symmetry breaking and their signatures. Jean Dalibard works in the field of atomic physics and quantum optics. His recent activities is centered on the physics of cold quantum gases, in particular Bose-Einstein condensation.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- Series TitleLes Houches
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight1100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorChristophe Grojean,Francis Bernardeau,Jean Dalibard
- Edition Statement86th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.