All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of jihad is central to Islamic faith and ethics, and yet its meanings have been highly contested over time. Drawing on historical, legal, and literary sources, this title traces the intellectual itinerary of jihad through several centuries and across the territory connecting the Middle East with South Asia.
- Author BiographyAyesha Jalal is Mary Richardson Professor of History, Tufts University.
- Author(s)Ayesha Jalal
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 2 maps
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.