All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 45 colour illustrations, 74 black & white tables, biography
- Weight855 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byM. Emre Celebi
- Table Of ContentsRecent developments in model-based clustering with applications.- Accelerating Lloyd's algorithm for k-means clustering.- Linear, Deterministic, and Order-Invariant Initialization Methods for the K-Means Clustering Algorithm.- Nonsmooth optimization based algorithms in cluster analysis.- Fuzzy Clustering Algorithms and Validity Indices for Distributed Data.- Density Based Clustering: Alternatives to DBSCAN.- Nonnegative matrix factorization for interactive topic modeling and document clustering.- Overview of overlapping partitional clustering methods.- On Semi-Supervised Clustering.- Consensus of Clusterings based on High-order Dissimilarities.- Hubness-Based Clustering of High-Dimensional Data.- Clustering for Monitoring Distributed Data Streams.
- Author BiographyDr. Emre Celebi is an Associate Professor with the Department of Computer Science, at Louisiana State University in Shreveport.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.