All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionExploring ethical issues and challenges faced by military and intelligence personnel, this new edition includes critical issues such as torturing detainees, using espionage to penetrate terrorist cells, mounting covert actions to undermine hostile regimes, practicing euthanasia as mercy-killing, or using targeted killings to fight insurgencies.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Perry is professor of applied ethics and director of the Vann Center for Ethics at Davidson College, NC. From 2003 to 2009 he was professor of ethics at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)David L. Perry
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.