All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this established and approachable text is a fully updated account of the law of partnerships with expanded content on LLP partnerships. It explains the essential characteristics of the subject, highlighting difficult and developing areas through established and new cases and legislation.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Morse is Professor of Corporate and Tax law at the University of Birmingham. Prior to this he was Professor of Company law at the University of Nottingham from 1988 to 2004.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Morse
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.