All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionParty Brands in Crisis offers a new way of thinking about how the behavior of political parties affects voters' attachments.
- Author BiographyNoam Lupu is Assistant Professor of Political Science and Trice Faculty Scholar at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. His research has appeared in the American Journal of Political Science, American Political Science Review, Comparative Political Studies, Political Behavior, and World Politics, among others. His dissertation, on which this book is based, won the Gabriel A. Almond Award and Juan Linz Prize. In 2014, he received the Emerging Scholar Award from the Political Organizations and Parties section of the American Political Science Association.
- Author(s)Noam Lupu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.