CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource examines the development of party politics in the region of Western Balkans, describing party politics and analysing inter-ethnic or inter-party cooperation and competition.
- Author BiographyVera Stojarova works as an Academic Researcher at the Institute for Comparative Political Research in Brno. The field of her professional interest is research on political and party systems in the Balkan countries. Peter Emerson works as the director of the de Borda Institute, an international NGO which specialises in promoting preference voting, especially in plebiscites on sovereignty. His work abroad has centred on conflict zones in the Balkans, the Caucasus, and East Africa.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPeter Emerson,Vera Stojarova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.