Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive empirical and theoretical analysis of the development of parties and party systems in Asia.
- Author BiographyAllen Hicken is Associate Professor of Political Science, a research associate professor at the Center for Political Studies, and director of the Center for Southeast Asian Studies at the University of Michigan. He is the author of Building Party Systems in Developing Democracies (Cambridge, 2009) and the editor of Politics of Modern Southeast Asia: Critical Issues in Modern Politics (2010). His articles have appeared in the American Journal of Political Science, the Journal of Politics, Comparative Political Studies, the Journal of East Asian Studies, Asian Survey, and Electoral Studies. Erik Martinez Kuhonta is Associate Professor of Political Science and a member of the Institute for the Study of International Development at McGill University. He is the author of The Institutional Imperative: The Politics of Equitable Development in Southeast Asia (2011), which was short-listed for the 2012 Canadian Political Science Association Prize in Comparative Politics. He is also co-editor of Southeast Asia in Political Science: Theory, Region, and Qualitative Analysis (2008). His articles have appeared in Comparative Political Studies, Contemporary Southeast Asia, Asian Survey, and Pacific Review.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAllen Hicken,Erik Martinez Kuhonta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.