CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £17.43Trending at £25.13
- £13.38Trending at £13.94
- £11.89Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis practice test book provides useful support for students preparing to take the Cambridge BEC Higher examination.
- Author BiographyRussell Whitehead studied English Language and Literature at Oxford University and Applied Linguistics at London University. He was a teacher and self-access co-ordinator for 12 years and has been a freelance author and consultant since 1997. He has been closely involoved in many Cambridge Esol tests, including FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, BULATS and IELTS. He has done consultancy work for universities including Cambridge, London and Kent and the British Council. He has written several practice test books for BEC as well as on-line materials, workbooks, a teacher's book, and contributions to coursebooks.
- Author(s)Michael Black,Russell Whitehead
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2003
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePass Cambridge BEC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage ELT BRE
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width204 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.