All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOctober 1789, and into Sydney, capital of Britain's new colony, sails the Tempest . Her captain, Richard Bolitho, hopes to be ordered home to England. Instead, he is dispatched on a mission to the Great South Sea islands, where he risks storms, pirates, savage islanders and perhaps even a mutiny.
- Author BiographyDouglas Reeman did convoy duty in the navy in the Atlantic, the Arctic, and the North Sea. He has written over thirty novels under his own name and more than twenty best-selling historical novels featuring Richard Bolitho under the pseudonym Alexander Kent.
- Author(s)Alexander Kent
- Date of Publication19/09/1977
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1989
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/05/2007
- Weight190 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.