Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the personal aspects of retirement - the feelings, pleasures, and problems of this life event, expressed in the words of retirees. The author considers work patterns prior to retirement, the decision-making process itself, and the aftermath of the decision to retire.
- Author BiographyRICHARD S. PRENTIS is an associate at the Institute of Gerontology at Wayne State University. He is a member of the Gerontological Society of America and the Michigan Society of Gerontology, and he has written several articles about retirement.
- Author(s)Richard S. Prentis
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Aging
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.