Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA personal and historical account of the particular place of death and funerals in African American life.
- Author BiographyKarla FC Holloway is William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of English and Dean of Humanities and Social Sciences at Duke University. She is the author of Moorings and Metaphors: Culture and Gender in Black Women's Literature and Codes of Conduct: Race, Ethics, and the Color of Our Character. Karla Holloway is also Associate Faculty Scholar in the Duke Institute for Care at the End of Life.
- Author(s)Karla F. C. Holloway
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series Titlea John Hope Franklin Center Book
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note56 b&w photos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.