All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn its updated 2nd edition, this book covers concepts frequently addressed in the test, as well as unexpected problems and seemingly benign actions or inactions that could result in a missed diagnosis or misdiagnosis, and a consequent failure to pass the exam.
- Author BiographyMarc A. Neff, MD, FACS Kennedy University Hospital, Bariatric Surgery Program, Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight428 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMarc Neff
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.