All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated guide provides those preparing for the National Admissions Test for Law with an in-depth understanding of the test requirements.
- Author BiographyRosalie Hutton BSc, MSc, Chartered MIPD, is an Occupational Psychologist and Director of Psychometric Technology Limited, with 20 years' experience in the field of assessment and testing. She designs and publishes psychological assessment measures, and has co-authored a number of assessment books on multiple-choice questions. Glenn Hutton BA, Mphil, Chartered FIPD, is a private consultant to organisations concerned with recruitment and selection by way of assessment or examination. He was previously head of a national examining organisation and is the co-author of Passing the National Admissions Test for Law.
- Author(s)Fraser Sampson,Glenn Hutton,Rosalie Hutton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudent Guides to University Entrance Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/05/2011
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.56
- £31.10Trending at £33.34
- £9.08Trending at £14.98
- £28.33Trending at £29.99
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £22.14Trending at £30.03
- £5.50Trending at £6.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.