All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll trainee teachers seeking to gain Qualified Teacher Status now need to pass a computerised numeracy skills test. This text explains the requirements of the test and includes essential subject knowledge, as well as over 100 practice questions and answers.
- Author BiographyMark Patmore is a Senior Lecturer in Mathematical Education in the Department of Education at Nottingham Trent University. He is a Principal Moderator for GCSE Mathematics for a leading examination board, and was formerly a Senior Assessor for Key Stage 3 National Tests. He is the author of a number of publications for GCSE and Key Stage 3.
- Author(s)Mark Patmore
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/08/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- jdslollipop2725 Oct, 2013by
Excellent Product, A Great Help!
This is an excellent product if you need a little help like I did, it guided me on what I needed to know and helped me learn about things which I was unsure on. Great buy if you want just that little bit of extra help.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99