All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the requirements of the numeracy skills test and helps trainee teachers clarify essential subject knowledge and prepare for the test with practice questions.
- Author BiographyMark Patmore is a senior lecturer in mathematical education in /par1/the Department of Education at Nottingham Trent University. /par1/He is a Principal Moderator for GCSE Mathematics for a /par1/leading examination board, and a Senior Assessor for Key /par1/Stage 3 National Tests. He is the author of a number of /par1/Publications for GCSE and Key Stage 3.
- Author(s)Mark Patmore
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/02/2013
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.04
- £28.65Trending at £30.02
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £11.00
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.