Passion Branding: Harnessing the Power of Emotion to Build Strong Brands by Jo Hooper, Neill Duffy (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.26Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen managed and leveraged effectively, sponsorship marketing is the most effective marketing discipline available. This title covers the topic from the perspective of the marketing professional.
- Author BiographyNeill Duffy, together with colleague Stewart Banner, combined his passion for media and sport to start what is now Octagon South Africa, the country's leading sports and event marketing consultancy. Octagon has been named as 2001 and 2002 Financial Mail AdFocus Specialist Agency of the Year and are thought leaders in the area of sponsorship marketing. It employs over 100 staff in offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban. Neill is Group Managing Director. Octagon Worldwide works with over 100 major brands, global and regional events, star athletes and television properties including the likes of MasterCard, Guinness, BMW, Coca-Cola, Vodafone, World Cup Soccer, Olympic Games, Rugby World Cup, World Cup Cricket, Western Union World of Soccer, World of Rugby, FA Cup, Gravity Games, FIM World Superbike Champs, Anna Kournikova and Lleyton Hewitt. He has also been intimately involved in the sports broadcast media, having commentated and presented sport on television and radio for over 12 years. Jo Hooper has spent 8 years at Octagon South Africa and is currently responsible for Strategic Planning and Research. Working together with Neill, Jo has been instrumental in developing many of Octagon South Africa's proprietary sponsorship tools including Game Plan and evalu8 and has worked closely with a diverse range of clients including the Cape Town 2004 Olympic Bid, Coca-Cola, Castle Lager (SAB Miller), Major League Baseball, Engen Petroleum (Petronas) and Old Mutual.
- Author(s)Jo Hooper,Neill Duffy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2003
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight523 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.