All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom launching start-ups to taking on the family business to helping kids in the Arabian Gulf to harnessing new technology and developing clean energy - this title reveals how the next generation of ideas, aspirations, and practices are shaping business and redefining leadership around the world.
- Author BiographyJohn Coleman earned an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he was a Dean's Award winner, and an MPA from Harvard Kennedy School, where he was a Zuckerman Fellow and a George Fellow. Daniel Gulati holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Fellow and an Arthur Rock Fellow, and is the founding CEO of FashionStake, a venture-backed fashion company. W. Oliver Segovia received an MBA with Distinction from Harvard Business School, and is an entrepreneur in the Philippines and Singapore, where he previously worked with Procter & Gamble Asia.
- Author(s)Daniel Gulati,John Coleman,W. Oliver Segovia
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byBill George
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.55Trending at £18.91
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £16.96Trending at £17.76
- £8.54Trending at £9.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £5.30Trending at £7.30
- £13.98Trending at £16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.