All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionPassionate Playgoing in Early Modern England examines the emotional effect of stage performance on the minds of the early modern theatre audience.
- Author BiographyAllison P. Hobgood is Assistant Professor of English and Women's and Gender Studies at Willamette University, Oregon. Her fields of interest are Shakespeare and early modern literature, disability studies, and women's and gender studies. She is co-editor with David H. Wood of Recovering Disability in Early Modern England (2013) and has published articles in journals including Shakespeare Bulletin and Disability Studies Quarterly. Recently, she contributed a chapter on early modern affect and Macbeth for Shakespearean Sensations (Cambridge, 2014).
- Author(s)Allison P. Hobgood
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.