All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmotions are back. Once at the corner of the study of politics, emotions have receded into the shadows, with no place in the rationalistic, structural and organizational models that dominate academic political analysis. This collection of essays reverses the trend.
- Author BiographyJeff Goodwin is an associate professor of sociology at New York University and author of No Other Way Out: States and Revolutionary Movements, 1945-1991. James M. Jasper is an independent scholar and the author of Restless Nation and The Art of Moral Protest. Francesca Polletta is an associate professor of sociology at Columbia University and author of Freedom Is an Endless Meeting: Democracy in American Social Movements.
- Author(s)Francesca Polleta,James M. Jasper,Jeff Goodwin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2001
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.