All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £7.99Trending at £8.12
- £20.65Trending at £20.93
- £8.49Trending at £8.63
- £8.75Trending at £8.89
- £4.63Trending at £4.95
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
- £23.34Trending at £31.98
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to tap into a state of pure joy. When we deeply relax, free from the stories the past, present and future, a passion for life emerges, along with an awakened intelligence. This is innate; it is a universal intelligence that transcends biological abilities and educational backgrounds.
- Author BiographyCatherine Ingram is an internationally renowned spiritual teacher with communities serving several thousand students in a dozen cities in the US and Europe. She has studied with Buddhist teachers and mystics of various traditions since 1974. She is president of Living Dharma, an educatIonal non-profit organisation, based in Portland, Oregon and co-founder of Insight Meditation centre, in Barre, Massachusetts. She is author of In the Footsteps of Gandhi: Conversations with Spiritual/Social Activists and has published numerous acticles on issues of consciousness and activism.
- Author(s)Carolyn Ingram
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Weight311 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.