All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents fourteen original essays which explore the philosophy of Simon Blackburn, and his lifetime pursuit of a distinctive projectivist and anti-realist research program. The essays document the range and influence of Blackburn's work and reveal, among other things, the resourcefulness of his brand of philosophical pragmatism.
- Author BiographyRobert Johnson is Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Philosophy Department at the University of Missouri, Columbia, and was a student of Blackburn's at UNC Chapel Hill in the 1990s. Michael Smith is McCosh Professor of Philosophy and Chair of the Philosophy Department at Princeton University; he was a student of Blackburn's at Oxford University in the 1980s.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael Smith,Robert N. Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.