CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.09
- £56.74Trending at £68.79
- £16.78Trending at £22.77
- £18.13Trending at £19.92
- £37.19Trending at £44.04
- £26.13Trending at £26.70
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph Caniou
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight991 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. Historical background. 1. Infrared detection. 2. Photometric quantities and temperature. 3. Electromagnetic radiation. 4. Radiation sources. 5. Structure of the atmosphere. 6. Extinction by the atmosphere. 7. The formation of the optical image. 8. Materials for infrared and optical filters. 9. Analysis of an optical image. 10. Thermal detectors. 11. Photon detectors. 12. Multielement detectors. 13. Noise in radiation detectors. 14. The cooling of detectors. 15. Observation of the thermal scene. 16. Temperature measurement. Appendix A: Physical constants used in the text. Appendix B: Algorithm for the calculation of thermal radiance. Appendix C: Calculation of blackbody radiance using the universal function. Appendix D: Expressions for air humidity. Appendix E: Calculation of a best form lens. List of abbreviations. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.