Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.64Trending at £15.23
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.96
- £8.54Trending at £9.93
- £18.79Trending at £24.88
About this product
- DescriptionDescendant of the Fraser family and wife of a diplomat, Veronica Maclean tells the story of her life played out against the dramatic social, political and diplomatic history of the 20th century, giving details of her meetings with the famous and her travels around the world.
- Author BiographyVeronica Maclean is the daughter of the 14th Lord Lovat, hereditary chief of Clan Fraser. She married the diplomat Sir Fitzroy Maclean in 1946 and travelled widely with him. She is a keen botanist and has created the garden at Strachur, Argyll in Scotland.
- Author(s)Lady Veronica Maclean
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/04/2002
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Note8 illustrations, (some colour )
- Width241 mm
- Height164 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.