Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.82Trending at £13.33
- £16.72Trending at £17.40
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £7.75Trending at £8.48
- £17.51Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £23.25Trending at £24.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate resource for pasta lovers In this irresistible collection of reliable recipes, you'll find a huge variety of pasta dishes from real born-and-bred Italian chefs.
- Author BiographyGIANNI SCAPPIN is an assistant professor in culinary arts at the CIA, and teaches in the Ristorante Caterina de' Medici, part of the college's Colavita Center for Italian Food and Wine. He is a cookbook author and the chef and owner of Cucina in Woodstock, New York, and Market Street in Rhinebeck, New York. ALBERTO VANOLI is an assistant professor in culinary arts at the CIA, where he teaches students the authentic regional cuisines of Italy. Before joining the faculty, he was the chef at various restaurants in Italy, New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia. Born and raised in Italy, Chef FRANCESCO TONELLI is a food photographer and a food stylist, as well as a Maestro di Cucina. In 2004, he stepped out of the kitchen to go behind the camera, taking full charge of the design, styling, and photography of food. In 2010, he was named one of General Mills' Top Ten Food Photographers. Founded in 1946, The Culinary Institute of America is an independent not-for-profit college offering bachelor's and associate degrees in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts, as well as certificate programs in culinary arts, Latin cuisines, and wine and beverage studies. A network of more than 44,000 alumni has helped the CIA earn its reputation as the world's premier culinary college. The CIA, which also offers courses for professionals and food enthusiasts, as well as consulting services for the foodservice and hospitality industry, has campuses in Hyde Park, New York; St. Helena, California; San Antonio, Texas; and Singapore.
- Author(s)Alberto Vanoli,Gianni Scappin,The Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleAt Home with the Culinary Institute of America
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1354 g
- Width239 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byFrancesco Tonelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.