Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.09
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionFull of exercises and demonstrations, this guide aims to give even the most hesitant of beginners the confidence to start painting in pastel. Mari e Blake takes the reader by the hand and explains exactly how to paint all the separate features of a picture, one-by-one.
- Author BiographyMarie Blake trained as a painter at Kingston upon Thames School of Art and later qualified as a teacher of art at Central College, London University. She has taught at primary and secondary level and also has experience of teaching part-time and leisure painters. She exhibits her own paintings and is a regular contributor to Leisure Painter magazine.
- Author(s)Marie Blake
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/09/2000
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCollins You Can Paint S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/02/2005
- Content Note100 col illus
- Weight527 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Format DetailsReinforced binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.