Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.13Trending at £55.25
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.20
- £17.24Trending at £17.72
- £10.79Trending at £14.98
- £7.79Trending at £8.21
- £24.73Trending at £27.65
About this product
- DescriptionCultural theorists see contemporary society marked by radical hybridity in manifold social practices. This title is about cultural memory as a history of seeing and writing.
- Author BiographyIngeborg Hoesterey is Professor of Comparative Literature and Germanic Studies at Indiana University. She is author of Verschlungene Schriftzeichen: Intertextualitat von Literatur und Kunst in der Moderne/Postmoderne, editor of Zeitgeist in Babel: The Postmodernist Controversy, and co-editor of Intertextuality: German Literature and Visual Art from the Renaissance to the Twentieth Century, and Neverending Stories: Toward a Critical Narratology.
- Author(s)Ingeborg Hoesterey
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2001
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note20 b&w photos
- Weight286 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.