Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.25+ £1.64 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory text to the history, major writers and critical issues of this genre, this volume clarifies the different uses of pastoral covering: the history of the genre; the pastoral impulse of retreat and return; and an examination post-pastoral texts.
- Author BiographyTerry Gifford is Research Co-ordinator at the School of English, Bretton Hall College of Leeds University. He is author of Green Voices: Understanding Contemporary Nature Poetry.
- Author(s)Terry Gifford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.