CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.54Trending at £15.99
- £10.32Trending at £13.61
- £10.54Trending at £10.67
- £9.05Trending at £12.07
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £4.48Trending at £4.69
- £4.38Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPatagonia is a pioneering land of vast horizons and limitless possibilities. Footprint's Patagonia Handbook will guide you from emerald lakes and snow-capped volcanoes, through estancias on the Argentine steppe, down to granite turrets sculpted by roaring, powerful glaciers.
- Author BiographyBen Box has been working on the South American Handbook for over 30 years and is a Latin America expert. Ben has contributed to newspapers, magazines and learned tomes, usually on the subject of travel, and has also been involved in Footprint's Central America & Mexico, Caribbean Islands, Brazil and Peru since their inception. Having a doctorate in Spanish and Portuguese studies from London University, Ben maintains a strong interest in Latin American literature and culture.
- Author(s)Ben Box
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Out-of-print date27/11/2016
- Width115 mm
- Height184 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.