All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a selection of the papers given during the international conference Patagonia: Myths and Realities, which was organised through the Centre of Latin American Cultural Studies at the University of Manchester.
- Author BiographyFernanda Penaloza is Lecturer in Latin American Studies at the University of Sydney. She has published several papers on the interconnections of aesthetics and ethnography, within the traditions of both British imperialist narratives of travel and exploration and the Argentine colonisation project in Patagonia. Jason Wilson is Professor Emeritus of Latin American Literature at University College London. He has published widely on poetry and Latin American literature in general. He is one of the judges for the Valle-Inclan translation prize. Claudio Canaparo is Visiting Professor in Latin American Studies at Birkbeck, University of London. He has published widely in the fields of literary criticism, epistemology, sociology of culture and philosophy.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- Series TitleHispanic Studies: Culture and Ideas
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight400 g
- Edited byClaudio Canaparo,Fernanda Penaloza,Jason Wilson
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.95Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
- £6.59Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.