All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet fresh inspiration with 19 quick and colorful projects! In Patchwork, Please!, Stitch magazine contributor Ayumi Takahashi has created playful and practical patchwork projects for the home and the people who live in it. Sewing should be fun, and Ayumi Takahashi's patchwork projects embody that happy, playful approach.
- Author BiographyAyumi Takahashi is a regular contributor to Stitch magazine. Her blog, The Pink Penguin (ayumills.blogspot.com), averages upward of 10,000 unique visits a month. She lives in Japan.
- Author(s)Ayumi Takahashi
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- colleen190908 Aug, 2016by
patch work getting there
I brought this for a friend, loved it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.48
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.