All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- Author(s)Graeme Gooday,Stathis Arapostathis
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInside Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note15 figures
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Author BiographyStathis Arapostathis is Lecturer in the History of Science and Technology, Department of Philosophy and History of Science, at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. Graeme Gooday is Professor of the History of Science and Technology in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science at the University of Leeds.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, 2014 John Pickstone Prize, awarded by the The British Society for the History of Science 2014.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.