All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £31.13Trending at £33.29
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
- £5.50Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a general overview of the US patent system, covering such issues as the patent document and patent infringement. This book discusses the requirements of invention and the conditions for patentability, detailing the patent application and the approval process.
- Author BiographyFred K. Carr lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Fred K. Carr
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notediagrams, facsimiles, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.