All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces John Day in the context of the sixteenth-century printing industry, and examines his disputed origins and establishment as a London printer. This book discusses his Elizabethan career, together with the most significant works he printed, and his connections with the Stranger communities in London.
- Author BiographyDr Elizabeth Evenden is a Fellow and College Lecturer, Newnham College, Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Evenden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleSt Andrews Studies in Reformation History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 9 b&w illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Euan Cameron,Professor Bruce Gordon,Dr. Bridget Heal,Professor Roger A. Mason,Professor Amy Nelson Burnett,Dr. Andrew Pettegree,Professor Kaspar Von Greyerz,Professor Alec Ryrie,Dr. Felicity Heal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.