All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £26.44
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- Author(s)Lawrence Susskind,Michael Elliott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleEnvironment, Development and Public Policy: Environmental Policy and Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 365 p.
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of Contents1. Paternalism, Conflict, and Coproduction: Learning from Citizen Action and Citizen Participation in Western Europe.- 2. Copenhagen's Black Quadrant: The Facade and Reality of Participation.- 3. Case Studies of Citizen Action and Citizen Participation in Brussels, Covent Garden, Delft, and Camden.- Commentary Citizen Action in Brussels: Some Comments.- 4. Docklands and Coventry: Two Citizen Action Groups in Britain's Economically Declining Areas.- 5. The Voter Initiative as a Form of Citizen Participation in Swiss Transportation Policy.- 6. Transportation Users' Movements in Paris in the 1970s.- Commentary Transportation Users' Movements in Paris: Some Comments.- 7. Citizen Action and Participation in Madrid.- 8. Fostering Effective Citizen Participation: Lessons from Three Urban Renewal Neighborhoods in The Hague.- 9. Coproducing Urban Renewal in the Netherlands.- Commentary Citizen Participation in the Netherlands: Some Comments.- 10. Epilogue.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.