All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new Pathfinder(R) walking guide for Sussex, featuring 28 circular walks across the county, including the South Downs Way, Beachy Head and the Ashdown Forest. All walks are accompanied by GPS waypoints, large-scale Ordnance Survey mapping and beautiful photography, and are suitable for walkers of all abilities.
- Author BiographyDavid Hancock is an outdoor writer and photographer based in Kent. He has worked in Travel Guide Publishing for over twenty years and has written and revised several Pathfinder Walks and Short Walks titles in the south of England.
- Author(s)David Hancock
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number67
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPathfinder Guides
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width132 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.