All listings for this product
About this product
- Description28 fabulous country walks from the shores of Morecambe Bay, through the Forest of Bowland, Pendleside and the Ribble valley to the Pennine moorland. Graded by length and ranging from 3 to 10 miles, all routes come with a clear, large-scale OS map, GPS waypoints and highlight where to park, good pubs and places of interest en route.
- Author(s)Terry Marsh
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication03/04/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPathfinder Guides
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width133 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.