All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionCalcium ions are crucial regulators of human physiology and development. This comprehensive guide to the molecular and clinical characteristics of the channels by which they cross membranes covers the diseases affecting them and a range of promising therapies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note54 Illustrations, color; 29 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 731 p. 83 illus., 54 illus. in color.
- Weight1286 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlexandra Koschak,Norbert Weiss
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.