CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight667 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEmanuel Rubin,Ivan Damjanov
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsCell and Metabolic Disorders. Regulation of Liver Growth: Protooncogenes and Transforming Growth Factors. Mechanism of Mineral Formation in Bone. Contractile Cells in Normal and Fibrotic Lungs. Role of Folate Binding Proteins in Folate Metabolism. New Clues for Solving the 'Riddle of the Mast Cell':: Microenvironmental Regulation of Mast Cell Development and Phenotypic Heterogeneity. Inflammation and Immunity. HLA Class II Polymorphism. Interleukin 6: A Multifunctional Cytokine Regulating Immune Reactions and the Acute Phase Protein Response. IgA Nephropathy: Pathogenesis of the Most Common Form of Glomerulonephritis. Goodpasture Syndrome: Molecular Architecture and Function of the Basement Membrane Antigen. Pathogenesis of Anti-Basement Membrane Glomerulopathy and Immune Complex Glomerulonephritis: Dichotomy Dissolved. Tumor Biology. Molecular Mechanisms of Oncogenesis. DNA Repair and Its Pathogenetic Implications. Molecular Diagnosis of Human Cancer. Role of Inhibition of Intercellular Communication in Carcinogenesis. Comparative Study of Human and Rat Mammary Tumorigenesis. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.