All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly book is a practical guide to the diagnosis of testicular tumors and rare tumors of the penis. It describes and illustrates pathology findings for each tumor type and provides information on clinical features, differential diagnosis, tumor staging, and prognostic factors.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Colecchia, MD, is Chief of the Uropathology Unit of the Department of Pathology at the Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori in Milan, Italy.He is Chairman of the Italian Group of Uropathology (GIUP) branch of the Italian Society of Pathology and member of the European Society of Pathology (ESP).Uropathology is the main field of interest. He has published more than 100 scientific publications and many contributions to textbooks. He is in the Editorial Board of Pathologica and reviewer for journals including Human Pathology, Virchows Archiv, Histopathology, Analytical and Quantitative Cytology and Histology, Cancer Letter, International Urology and Nephrology , Tumori, Plos One, Pathology Research and Practice, International Journal of Surgical Pathology, The International Journal of Biological Markers.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note36 Tables, color; 260 Illustrations, color; XIV, 292 p. 260 illus. in color.
- Weight814 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byMaurizio Colecchia
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.