All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £27.55Trending at £30.39
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £13.98Trending at £14.29
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for use as an everyday bench book beside the microscope, this book provides the diagnostic pathologist with a comprehensive, extensively cross-referenced approach to pancreatic pathology specimens. Includes tables, illustrations, algorithms and more.
- Author BiographyFiona Campbell BSc (Hons), MD, FRCPath Department of Pathology, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, UK Caroline S. Verbeke MD PhD FRCPath Division of Pathology Department of Laboratory Medicine Karolinska Institute Karolinska University Hospital Stockholm Sweden
- Author(s)Caroline Verbeke,Fiona Campbell
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note424 colour illustrations, 53 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1128 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.