CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGiulian Mariant
- Table Of Contents1 Large Models in the Study of Protein Metabolism.- 2 Optimal Experiment Design in Plasma Protein Metabolic Studies: Sequential Optimal Sampling Schedules for Quantifying Kinetics.- 3 Formulation, Identification and Validation of Mathematical Models for Plasma Protein Metabolic Studies.- 4 Kinetic Modelling for Distribution and Removal of Plasma Proteins with Altered Biological Behaviour in vivo.- 5 Regulation of the Interstitial Distribution of Plasma Proteins.- 6 In vivo and in vitro Regulation of Albumin Synthesis.- 7 In vitro and in vivo Regulation of Immunoglobulin Synthesis.- 8 IgA Immunoglobulin Synthesis, Catabolism and Transport.- 9 Regulation of Retained and Secreted Liver Proteins.- 10 Metabolism of Radiolabelled Complement Proteins in Health and Disease.- 11 Metabolic Studies of Acute-phase Proteins.- 12 Significance of in vivo and in vitro Metabolic Studies of Tumour-produced Proteins.- 13 Fibrinogen and Fibrinogen-related Peptides in Cancer.- 14 Studies of Antithrombin Turnover.- 15 Nutritional Aspects of Plasma Protein Metabolic Studies: Protein-Energy Malnutrition.- 16 Nutritional Aspects of Plasma Protein Metabolic Studies: Long-term Treatment of Chronic Uraemia by a Very-low-protein Diet Supplemented with Essential Amino Acids and Keto Analogues.- 17 Kinetics of Apolipoproteins A-I and A-II.- 18 The Plasma Apolipoproteins: Physiological Properties and Possible Role in Lipid Disorders and Atherogenesis.- 19 Role of Cell-Surface Receptors in the Behaviour in vivo of Transferrin.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.